Welcome to ASCA 2022information pages. On this page you will find the information how to register, general information about the package, dead-line dates and payment instructions. Another page will be set up for news, Q and A and other updates.
The package includes the following
- 3 nights (5.-8.9.)
- 3 breakfasts (6.-8.9.)
- 2 lunches (5. and. 6.9.)
- welcome event (5.9.)
- prize giving dinner (7.9.)
- 3 golf rounds (5., 6. and 7.9.)
- practice balls + stroke saver
- bus transportation 5.9. and 8.9.
5.9. buses from HEL to Vanajanlinna-Linna Golf in the morning
practice round/lunch at the club house
Captains' meeting in the Main building
welcome event in the Main building
6.9. breakfast in the Main Building
4BBB, Shotgun start
lunch at the club house
7.9. breakfast in the Main Building
singles, Shotgun start
prize giving dinner in the Main Building
after dinner party
8.9. breakfast in the Main building
buses to HEL
The accommodation is in the Vanajanlinna hotel. The rooms and apartments are spread around the area but everything is within 300 m of the golf course. Vanajanlinna was originally a hunting manor, and they have tried to keep the old-fashioned look in the rooms, so they all look a little bit different.
We recommend you familiarize yourselves with the area map found in the CONTACT section on Vanajanlinna internet pages. Pay attention to the different buildings.
-Main Building: Päärakennus, West wing, Kreivilä, Pehtoorila; rooms (double and twin bed) and 5 suites (double bed)
-Ratsula next to the golf course: rooms, suites (own sauna);
-Ratsula Apartments in the small houses (4x2 bedrooms, 3x3 bedrooms; standard price)
A more detailed description and some pictures of the rooms and suites can be found in the ACCOMMODATION section on the internet pages. You will need this especially if you are interested in the 2 or 3 bedroom apartments.
If you want a single room, you will most likely get a room in the main building (unless you join your team mates in the apartments) as there are some rooms with double beds (cannot be separated).
If you want a 2- or 3-bedroom-apartment (or grand suite with 2 bedrooms) you have to book all the rooms.
When registering, remember to write in EXTRA which is your preferred accommodation: main building (MB), Ratsula (R) or apartment (A). As they all have a limited number of rooms, your preference cannot be granted. We go with 'first come-first serve' -basis. Also remember to write in EXTRA if you need extra nights or golf outside the package.
Golf bag storage is available at the club house.
PACKAGE PRICES PER PERSON
Standard: shared double 595 eur, avec (no golf) 370 eur
single 775 eur
Suite: shared double 700 eur, avec (no golf) 475 eur
single 880 eur
EXTRA NIGHTS; EXTRA GOLF
If you need extra nights or golf, please state that in the registration sheet EXTRA column. But you will also have to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the special price and make the booking. This is to avoid unnecessary room change during your stay. Extras are to be paid separately upon arrival.
Extra night per person incl. breakfast: standard shared double 70 eur, single 130 eur
suite shared double 105 eur, single 165 eur
Extra golf: 70 eur
HOW TO MAKE A REGISTRATION E-MAIL
1. Write team, captain and e-mail contact.
2. Write team members' names so that the players or avec sharing room are after each other each member on his/her own row; state mr/ms/a (for non-playing avec).
3. Leave empty row between rooms.
4. If booking an apartment, write team members staying in it after each other (3-6 names), and again leave an empty row after the apartment is filled.
5. Write the correct price for each team member after each name (STANDARD double 595, avec 370, single 775; SUITE double 700, avec 475, single 880). If booking an apartment, the same prices apply as in the category (standard/suite).
6. Remember to write your accommodation preference (MB for Main building, R for Ratsula, A for Ratsula Apartment) after the price.
7. If you need extra nights or golf, write it after the word EXTRA. Also remember to send a request for the extras to: email@example.com
8. Send the registration to firstname.lastname@example.org .
9. As confirmation of received registration you will receive an excel containing the information you sent and the total sum due.
10. Pay the total sum to Finnair Golf account and send a copy of the payment receipt to email@example.com .
CAPTAIN: Matti Muttonen
Vesalainen, Vesa mr/595 R
Mikkola, Mikko, mr/595 R
Marttila, Martti, mr/595 MB
Marttila, Mirja, a/370 MB
Timonen, Timo, mr/595 A/EXTRA: night 6.-7.9., golf 6.9.
Seppola, Seppo, mr/ 595 A/EXTRA: night 6.-7.9, golf 6.9.
Tuohola, Touho, mr/775 A/EXTRA: night 6.-7.9., golf 6.9.
Ritvala, Ritva, ms/880 R
Muttonen, Matti, mr/775 MB
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DEAD-LINE
Write a registration e-mail for the whole team and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Dead-line is 12.06.2022.
The whole team package shall be paid to Finnair Golf account by 17.06.2022.
CANCELLATION DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS
If the COVID-situation still restricts travel (quarantine required upon arrival in Finland, non-existing flight connections, borders closed again) after the dead-line, the whole payment will be returned.
Nordea Bank Finland
FI26 1296 5000 0827 27
Write ASCA and your team in message section
Send a copy of the payment to email@example.com to confirm your participation. The rooms are booked by "first come-first serve" principal.